Yer barnet!

Create a poll on whatever you like

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Choose yer barnet fair

completely shaved / totally bald
1
5%
male pattern baldness and cut v short
2
11%
Skinhead crop (22mm) (like me)
4
21%
french cut/ Mod / Suedehead
0
No votes
short back and sides
1
5%
page boy (women)
0
No votes
a Chelsea (women)
0
No votes
feather cut (women)
1
5%
floppy Emo
0
No votes
indie mess
1
5%
goth
0
No votes
dreadlocks
0
No votes
festy crusty dreads
0
No votes
unkempt styleless collar length
6
32%
Mohican or other coloured punk creation
0
No votes
metalhead
2
11%
floopy fringe, Hugh Grant, city twat
1
5%
Afro
0
No votes
Farah fawcett
0
No votes
Other - please specify
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 19

User avatar
dogsetc.
.
Posts: 2841
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 14:03

Postby dogsetc. » Fri Jun 15, 2007 21:10

steve adams wrote:mine still looks like it was during the airport incident


What would sir like today...?
...just give us an 'airport incident' please. :D

User avatar
frostbyte
"oh engineer....."
Posts: 2847
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 16:20
Location: Schagen, Netherlands
Contact:

Postby frostbyte » Fri Jun 15, 2007 21:51

Pet Lamb wrote:
frostbyte wrote:why do i have to be stereotyped as metalhead again eh???
why not put 70's progrockhair in there instead???


Hit a nerve there... :wink:


nah, not really, but it is true, people always think i am a metalhead just because of my appearance.
it may be partly true, but thats besides the point.
:-P
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

User avatar
Fu Manchu
Diamond Cardiac
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:57
Location: Dunfermline
Contact:

Postby Fu Manchu » Sat Jun 16, 2007 14:12

Just voted totally shaven, although I must admit to cheating a wee bit as I currently have nearly two weeks growth on ma heid an' ma pus...although 99.9% of the time ma heid is nice and shiney... :D

User avatar
Pet Lamb
Cardiacs Expert
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:40
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Postby Pet Lamb » Sat Jun 16, 2007 18:05

Fu Manchu wrote:although 99.9% of the time ma heid is nice and shiney


Thanks to a wonderful hairdresser... :wink:

**and vice versa of course Fu**

Sir Hip Bingo
Silver Cardiac
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 17:13

Postby Sir Hip Bingo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 00:39

i have super long hair "well i would , I am a super hero,yo you knew that anyway, boring am i
whers lol d???Pants he is
And I can't form the words
So I just maintain my silence

User avatar
Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho
Posts: 4656
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 21:31

Postby Made Of Worms » Sun Jun 17, 2007 01:23

(b)


Image

User avatar
chippy
Cardiacs Expert
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 23:59
Location: in a house drinking tea
Contact:

Postby chippy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:40

totally hate barbers ever since the last one asked if i wanted a shave with an evil glint in his eye when waving around a cut-throat. so im also the USCL in preparation for dreads.

Image
There's thousands of people just like me all over

User avatar
Mr Dogstand
Cardiacs Expert
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:16
Location: Bromley
Contact:

Postby Mr Dogstand » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:42

Skinhead crop (22mm) (like me)


Perhaps you may be a bit too specific there SD. At the moment mine is about 25mm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr Dogstand.
Image

"Shouting at Young Children Since 1989"

User avatar
Stoneage Dinosaurs
"Jim parades a toy"
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 09:30
Location: Sweden

Postby Stoneage Dinosaurs » Sun Jun 17, 2007 16:06

Fu Manchu wrote:Just voted totally shaven, although I must admit to cheating a wee bit as I currently have nearly two weeks growth on ma heid an' ma pus...although 99.9% of the time ma heid is nice and shiney... :D


Aye, but is that due to male pattern baldness or de ye want to have it shaved? :wink:

User avatar
brother abnego
"To log off and things"
Posts: 2371
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:28
Location: bristol/somerset nexus
Contact:

Postby brother abnego » Sun Jun 17, 2007 16:11

I'm 'unkempt styleless collar length' at the moment, after the better part of a decade in 'short-back-and-sides' land (and before that it was skrunty stinky long dreads, and before that, died black glam metal mullet)...

...by November 16th I intend to be rocking the metalhead/70's progrockhair look (©Frostbyte)...

User avatar
Stoneage Dinosaurs
"Jim parades a toy"
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 09:30
Location: Sweden

Postby Stoneage Dinosaurs » Sun Jun 17, 2007 16:42

chippy wrote: Image


Oh yes Chippy, that is a classic USCL! :wink:

User avatar
Pet Lamb
Cardiacs Expert
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:40
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Postby Pet Lamb » Sun Jun 17, 2007 17:06

Stoneage Dinosaurs wrote:
Fu Manchu wrote:Just voted totally shaven, although I must admit to cheating a wee bit as I currently have nearly two weeks growth on ma heid an' ma pus...although 99.9% of the time ma heid is nice and shiney... :D


Aye, but is that due to male pattern baldness or de ye want to have it shaved? :wink:


He wants to have it shaved Stoneage...today is the day he gets rid of the two weeks growth...in fact Fu is looking at me with those puppy eyes with a shaver in his hand...will I take the hint...suppose so... :roll:

User avatar
Pet Lamb
Cardiacs Expert
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:40
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Postby Pet Lamb » Sun Jun 17, 2007 17:07

abnego wrote:the metalhead/70's progrockhair look (©Frostbyte)...


:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Fu Manchu
Diamond Cardiac
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:57
Location: Dunfermline
Contact:

Postby Fu Manchu » Sun Jun 17, 2007 17:44

Pet Lamb wrote:
Stoneage Dinosaurs wrote:
Fu Manchu wrote:Just voted totally shaven, although I must admit to cheating a wee bit as I currently have nearly two weeks growth on ma heid an' ma pus...although 99.9% of the time ma heid is nice and shiney... :D


Aye, but is that due to male pattern baldness or de ye want to have it shaved? :wink:


He wants to have it shaved Stoneage...today is the day he gets rid of the two weeks growth...in fact Fu is looking at me with those puppy eyes with a shaver in his hand...will I take the hint...suppose so... :roll:


Now back to the shiny heid look and loving it... :D

User avatar
Meenie
A Dead Pest
Posts: 3432
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 18:35
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Postby Meenie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:31

ok,i'm now sporting a thuggish buzz cut,not bare blade but next one up,wot u lookin at!!! :evil: